Do I Have An Age Discrimination Claim?

If you have been terminated from your job or otherwise treated unfairly because of your age, you may be able to pursue legal action against your employer. However, discrimination can be subtle and difficult to prove.

At Lavi & Ebrahimian, LLP, in Los Angeles, our lawyers can help you evaluate your case and, if appropriate, bring a legal claim against your employer.

Do I Have A Claim For Age Discrimination?

You may have experienced discrimination based on your age if:

  • You have experienced a change in how you are treated at work, despite maintaining high performance.
  • You have been passed up for promotions or other opportunities in favor of younger employees with less experience.
  • Your employer has stopped taking an interest in your growth and development.
  • Your employer has terminated your employment unfairly.

Make The Opposition Take Your Case Seriously

Your employer and its insurance company are more likely to take your discrimination claim seriously if you have a serious law firm representing you. Our firm has a strong reputation for pursuing cases aggressively and winning in court. We do not accept weak settlement offers just to resolve a case; we keep pushing until we have done everything possible to maximize your recovery.

Do You Have A Case? Get An Honest Assessment From An Attorney.

The strength of any workplace discrimination claim depends on many factors, including your employment history, the available evidence and the policies at your workplace. With so many variables, it is important that your attorney be able to efficiently identify and investigate your claim.

At Lavi & Ebrahimian, we won't lead you on. If we don't see a strong foundation to bring a lawsuit, we will explain your other options without wasting your time. If you do have a strong case, we will pursue it to the best possible resolution via negotiations or trial.

Please call our Los Angeles, California, office at 310-432-0000 to arrange a free, confidential case assessment and consultation. You may also email us about your legal issue.